Wednesday 29 June 2011

- She is divorced – should she go back to her family’s country?

 

She is divorced – should she go back to her family’s country?
I'm a working mother in the USA. I just got divorce but I'm confused my husband is threatening me if I decide to go

 

back home to my family he can take my son a way because they are both American citizen ,but not me.

My question to you Am I upsetting Allah for sitting her without a Muhram & what can I do? It's hard to any of my family member to come to the USA.

 

Praise be to Allaah. 

We put this question to Shaykh
Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, may Allaah preserve him, who answered
as follows:

 There is nothing wrong with her staying,
if she is sure that she will be safe (from falling into sin), because
this is her country now and she is living there. She is not a traveller
now. Perhaps she will find a new husband soon and get married. And Allaah
knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment