Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ways to come closer to Allah

 


  • This is a way to come to closer to Allah. People close to Allah are those who are most devoted to Allah. They love Allah more than any one and anything. Worship is a very important way of coming closer to Allah. Allah says:

     

    Nay, heed him not: but bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer (to Allah)! (Surah Al Alaq 96 - Verse 19)

  • In a Hadith the Prophet (PBUH) said:

    "..my servant does not come closer to Me with anything more dear to Me than that which I made obligatory upon him. My servant keeps coming closer to Me with more volunteer deeds, until I love him. When I love him, I become His ear by which he hears, his eyes by which he sees, his hand by which he holds and his foot by which he walks. If he asks Me any thing I shall give him. If he seeks My protection I shall grant him My protection… "(Al-Bukhari 6021)

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment