Tuesday 24 May 2011

Way of Charity and Kindness:

 

 

  1. This is another way that can bring us very close to Allah. The Prophet (PBUH) mentioned that Allah identifies with the poor and those who help the poor and needy they find Allah and they come closer to him.

     

    "Allah will say on the Day of Judgment, O son of Adam, I was ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant so and so was ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant so and so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant so and so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me." (Muslim 4661)

All these are the ways to come closer to Allah. Those who strive in this direction they become the beloved of Allah and they become the people of Paradise:

Thus, then, if he be of those Nearest to Allah, there is for him Rest and Satisfaction, and a Garden of Delights. (Surah Al-Waqi'ah 56 - Verse 88)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment