Tuesday 13 March 2012

Her past is giving her sleepless nights and she feels bad for her child

I was a very modern girl until I met my husband who brought me to Islam alhamdulilah. I was a zaniya and I never thought it was that bad! this is making me have sleepless nights (which I sometimes spend praying to Allah)and no matter how much I do I feel Allah will not forgive me for the many sins! I got pregnant from my husband when we were still engaged ! the child is 7 now! is he a "Child from Zina" will I ever be forgiven!
jazakum allah alf khair


Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly, whoever repents, Allaah accepts his or her repentance.
Secondly, if the pregnancy and birth happened before the marriage contract took place according to sharee’ah, the child takes the adulterous mother’s name, not the adulterous father’s. The child still has rights according to sharee’ah and he should be given a good upbringing and cared for properly.
Thirdly, you should not despair of the mercy of Allaah or say “Allaah will not forgive me.” “No one despairs of Allaah’s soothing mercy except those who have no faith” [Yoosuf 12:87 – interpretation of the meaning]; “And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord, but such as go astray?” [al-Hijr 15:56 – interpretation of the meaning]. So long as you have repented, you should have the hope of mercy from Allaah.
Fourthly, you will find a detailed answer about repentance from zinaa and a lot of information to make you feel better, in the book “"I Want to Repent, But...", which is published in the “Books” section of this website.
Fifthly, what is in the past can be dealt with by repenting. From now on you have to try to do a lot of good deeds, because good deeds wipe out bad deeds and raise a person’s status. We ask Allaah to forgive your sins and help you adhere firmly to His religion. We wish you a future filled with good deeds and acts of worship. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad,

Join live quran teaching staff
Now days we as Muslims have to spread the voice to learn quran and so we could gain the true knowledge and the quran teaching that is give to us by our beloved prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and do quran reading. Do we as Muslim ask our self that why we are at the peak of destruction? The answer will be simple that we have left our roots the holy quran we should guide promote Islam from in our homes first and let learn our kids quran  and encourage them in doing quran memorization this should be our first goal for it we can do different stuff like let then participate in different online quran recitation competition to let them listen quran from different online quran reciters and along with it we elders should learn quran also and improve our knowledge of quran and Islam and learn holy quran tafseer because to understand and learn quran Arabic and for this now a days there are many online quran tutor available who teach tajweed quran and its translation and tafseer so let us join our hands to be the voice of Islam and let improve the image of it as well and full fill our duty…

No comments:

Post a Comment